Thursday, 16 January 2014

Cute Quote Fridays!

Hi guys, so I have decided that every Friday I am going to post a cute or inspirational quote. I love how a quote means something completely different and personal to every individual person. Quotes show you the truth even if you didn't see it at first.


You will always come across people that really push your buttons. People that put you down, people that talk about you behind your back, or people you just don't get on with but you can't let them get to you. Live every day of your life how you want to. Don't let people change you and don't let them impact on your future because that is exactly what they want. 

Thank you so much for reading. I hope this will help a lot of people. Please let me know if you like these kind of posts or if you want them to be a bit longer. 

Love Marcie xx
BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment