Friday, 24 January 2014

Cute Quote Friday!

Hi guys, so hopefully you enjoyed my last cute quote Friday. This is my second attempt at this. I am obviously not giving professional advice but I know sometimes it is nice to get advice from someone young because they know what your going through better than someone a bit older does.


So I don't know who this would refer to in your life because I don't know you but you will have someone in your mind. If there is someone in your life that doesn't make feel good about yourself about or makes you feel unhappy don't be afraid to pull yourself away from them. It doesn't have to be in a confrontational way but just gradually hang around them less and less and you will find that maybe it will fix itself. If you have a strong history with them like if they have been your best and closest friend for years but you feel your drifting apart it can be a little bit more complicated than that. If you have tried putting up with them or fixing it but when you are around them you feel awkward or down about yourself. Try to find a friend that you have never really fallen out with, now I don't mean someone that you have never had any problem with I mean someone that even if you had an argument you would always have to make up because they were such a good friend start to hang around with them more and more and spend less time with the people that don't make you feel happy. 

I hope this will help some of you. I would love to help any of you so if you have any questions to ask I am happy to answer them. Please feel free to leave quotes you would like me to go in to depth on. Thanks for reading.

Love Marcie xx
BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment