Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Blogmas Day 4: November Favourites!


Hi guys, I know I haven't actually done a favourites for a while but I just haven't really been loving enough to make one but I have put some products from the past months and put them in one post for you. As always I have a lot of random favourites mostly songs/artists/bands, scents, and food/drink. I do have a few beauty products but not that many sorry.

1) Collection 2000 pressed powder - light

2) Technic lip gloss - Apple (smells like watermelon)

3) One direction Our moment perfume

4) Marc Jacobs body lotion - Honey

5) Banana Bread - Tesco's organic


6) Gold leaf necklace - Primark














7) Kohl Kajal eyeliner crayon - Superdrug


8) Kent teasing and smoothing brush - Boots

9) Head and shoulders apple shampoo and conditioner - Superdrug



10) Impulse set New York, Paris, London - Superdrug


11) The 1975 (whole album but chocolate is my favourite)

12) One direction (all songs all albums especially story of my life #directioner)

13) Little Mix move

14) Lily Allen hard out here


15) LOL - the film

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the things I have been loving this this winter and I am sorry it's late but better late than never. I know there is a lot of songs but I have been enjoying a out of different artists and I could go on forever. 

Love Marcie xx
BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment