Monday, 2 December 2013

Blogmas Day 2: Christmas Tag!

Hi guys, so I am a huge huge fan of Christmas. I love getting I the festive spirit and the house looking all cosy so here is just a little Christmas tag to get you all I festive spirit! 

1) What are your favourite Christmas films?
- Its so hard to chose because I love so many but I think my favourites would be Polar express, Rudolph the red nose reindeer and the island of misfit toys (it's a really cute cartoon but really unknown because it came in a newspaper about 4 years ago) and the classic Elf. 

2) What are your favourite Christmas songs?
- I love a good Christmas sing song. I think my favourites are the usuals slade I wish it could be Christmas everyday, wizard it's Christmas and Mariah Carey all I want for Christmas is you. 

3) What are your favourite Christmas sweets or treats?
- I have such a sweet tooth so when it comes to Christmas I can't resist a chocolate or a box. I love getting a box of roses or quality street to share with the family and keep nicking one saying this is last one when you know it's not. 

4) Where would you like to go for Christmas away from home?
- New york. Definatley. I have always wanted to go to New York for Christmas, it's so beautiful everywhere with huge Christmas trees and pretty lights. 

5) Do you dress up for Christmas day or stay in your pyjamas?
- I like to stay in my pyjamas while I am opening stocking presents in my mums bed with my brothers but then I get dresses up after because I actually find it fun to pick out cute outfits. I love clothes. 

6) What are your favourite Christmas colours?
- Of corse I love the traditional red and green but I also love white and burgundy.  I think they are really warm and cosy and they are very wintery colours.

7) What is your favourite Christmas scent?
- I loooovvveeee candles. I think my favourite one for winter and Christmas is either my England wax lyrical Spiced berries candle, my Yankee candle cherry vanilla or my air wick Christmas candle. Scents other than candles I love fresh floral perfumes and body sprays for the winter because it matches the fresh, cold and crisp air. Some I have been liking ate the impulse New York and Paris, Charlie pink and for perfume one direction our moment. Even if you don't like them you will still love this it smells amazing. 

Thanks for reading. I hope you liked this post and be sure to comment below telling me what you would like to see feature in blogmas!

Love Marcie x
BYE <3

No comments:

Post a Comment