Tuesday, 6 August 2013

August Picture Challenge: Day 6!

Hi guys, so I am going to be be doing the august picture challenge. Everyday in august I have to take a photo of something, it could be an OOTD, nail art, or just something I did in summer. I know I am a little late starting but it's just a fun thing to keep my mind working. I hope you enjoy

OOTD and Hair: Nandos

Outfit:
Blue and white spotty blouse - Primark
White shorts - Hollister
Brown sandals - Primark
Necklace - Primark





Hair:
Top knot bun
1. Brush hair.
2. Tip head upside down.
3. While head is upside down brush down from roots all around.
4. Twist the dangling hair.
5. Lift head and spin round into a bun shape.
6. Bobby pin the ends into the bun.
7. Bobby pin down any parts you don't want seen or just to fix the shape.
8. Add a cute bow, a pretty scrunchy or some flower clips.


Nails:
Base/top cast - MUA
Pink colour - London Girl '152 cosmetic'


Thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this first day of the monthly challenge. Look forward to more!

Social networking:
Instagram - marciemay123
Tumblr - marciemay
Twitter - @littlemiscoocie

Love Marcie 
BYE <3

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit, I love the blouse and the necklace! You look lovely :)

    ReplyDelete