Saturday, 4 May 2013

My Spring Staples! blogging everyday in may 4.

Hi guys, today I thought as it has been really warm, sunny and summery that I would share some of the things that I love for the spring. I have 5 spring staples in this post but let me know if you

La Femme Beauty Ultra pink - Amazon - Great for sping/summer.
Vibrant neon pink coral.


La Femme Beauty U/Tangerine - Amazon - Very spring/summery.
Peachy orange.
 
Essie Mint candy apple - Superdrug £8 - The most summery of them all.
Mint green with hints of blue.
 
Playsuit from H&M I got last summer. This is a really cute floral playsuit, it is stretchy, easy to move around in and also just really pretty.


Sleevless denim jacket. Really handy to just wack on with any outfit if you dont want anything too heavy, but at the same time it's not warm enough to not wear anything over the top. It goes with everything.
 Thanks for reading. please comment if you would like a part 2 of my spring staple products - maybe a beauty and skincare related one,
I would love you to follow my blog and
My Twitter & Instagram
-marciemay


No comments:

Post a Comment