Monday, 20 May 2013

Day 1. In Germany! blogging everyday in may 20.


Hi guys, sorry I haven't been posting but as some of you may know I have been away in germany on an exchange. I haven't been able to post as the connection there wasn't working but I am going to be posting picture posts of what I did on each day with a tiny brief explanation. Enjoy.

In the Reichstag dome.



At the berlin wall.

train.

memorial.




berlin main train station


lifts to the underground trains




Reichstag building









berlin wall

Reichstag


Gama, the creepy but hilarious camp man

Reichstag dome (inside)




Brandenburg gate - berlin






 
Jewish memorial

3 comments:

  1. Looks like your having a great time! Lovely photos :)

    Michelle
    http://mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yh thanks I would love if you followed me I would really appreciate it. following yours now
      xx

      Delete
  2. very cute photos :) Berlin is a nice city how did you like it there?

    XX

    ReplyDelete