Saturday, 9 February 2013

MINI HAUL! Topshop, Primark, Superdrug etc...

The time has come around, I have done what every girl does best, yes I went shopping. Yay! Since I went shopping and bought quite a few bits and pieces I thought it would be nice to share them with you.


The first thing I bought which I have been wanting for about 4-5 months now is the Essie mint candy apple nail varnish. This is a very light mint green colour. I have been loving this colour recently ever since a bought this shirt in Zara which is a long sleeved blouse with a white pussy bow and white cuffs. I think this colour really goes with dark denim or peachy orange. I bought this from Superdrug for £7.99 which is a bit pricey but I have wanted it for so long. I saw this on Zoella and just thought it was beautiful




Also from Superdrug I bought a few essentials that I have run out of. First some dry shampoo. Now I really would not recommend the batiste dry shampoo especially the Brit version it leave white/grey in the roots of your hair which take like 5-10 minutes to rub in leaving you thinking why didn't I just wash my hair? and also smells horrible and very strong, So I thought I would try out the Superdrug's own one. I bought the pink one called 'heart on your sleeve' and the yellow one called 'spirit of carnival' These were 2 for £2.99. Then just because I had run out and because I change my nail varnish like everyday I thought I would grab some while I was in there, Nail polish remover. This one was £1.09.





Next I went to Topshop :| naughty me! so I picked up a few bits. There was a sale on so I just could restrain my self. So first i got a carkey (army) green cardigan. I have been wanting one of these for a while but I wanted a good quality one that wasn't mega expensive so when I saw this I immediately fell in love with it. Next I saw a really pretty maroon skater girl dress which cinches in at the waist then fans out. This is so simple but gorgeous Now the price nearly knocked me over but I am normally quite reasonably restrained when it comes to shopping but everyone has those days when they need a bit of a splurge, It cost £26 Now your probably thinking for a dress its only a bit over priced but its really plain and simple so it is so expensive (I am such a cheapskate).


green hoodie - £10 on sale

plum dress - £28 and burgundy bag - £2




Next I went to Primark. We all feel the need to go into Primark when we know we have enough clothes and not enough money but what the hell clothes are there to be worn and money is there to be spent(am I right?). Recently I was looking through my PJ's and I noticed I had 1 pair of bottoms so I was just left with lots of tops with nothing to wear with them. So I when I was looking for a pair I saw this really cute pair which are cream with sort of royal blue/Indigo flowers on with little cream dangleys. while I was in Primark I remembered that I can never get the perfect bun because my hair is very long and thick so it is very hard not to make it look like a big cone shape, so I have been looking for a doughnut, Now if you're not aware of what this is it is a big a fat hair band that is shaped like a doughnut and you put all your hair around it and it makes the perfect bun, and that was only £1. Next just as I was about to leave I saw the cutest little handbag. It is a red ish maroon colour bag with a long strap and I thought it looked so vintage. On the tag it said £4 but ended up only being £2 Major Bargain! I don't know if it was on sale or if the man got it wrong but I was not complaining.


burgundy bag - £2

P.J bottoms - £5


Next as I was just wondering around I saw a little stool selling loads of different designer and non designer makeup and beauty items from £2-£5. First I got a Revlon Nail Polish for £3 in the colour 'red bikini'. When I had been shopping with my mum a few weeks before Christmas we both fell in love with it the second we laid eyes on it but sadly it was too expensive but when I saw it for £3 I could not say no. It is a really pretty bright orangey red great for the spring/summer. Then I got Calvin Klein splendid colour unstoppable colour Nail enamel in the colour ' saved by the blue'. This is a beautiful bright deep royal blue with a glossy shimmer in it.
This cost me £2 so it was a complete bargain. I didn't even know Calvin Klein had there own nail polish collection but I just really liked the colour. Then the final thing I got there was the W7 UV nail polish in shade 17. This is a really pretty nude orange colour. I think this is a really nice subtle colour for school, work or even if you just are not having a really bold day. This glows under spotlights. Again this was £2 another Bargain!







Then last but not least I went into BHS, now this is quite a weird thing but I love smelly things (nice smelling things), I judge things by smell because my smell sense is so strong for example I can smell when it is summer from the breeze, I am such a weirdo; anyway, I love scented candles so I went into BHS looking for some and I found one. It is mango scented but smells like a much much sweeter version of a mango! 





Thank you for reading
don't forget to follow my blog by clicking the add button on your profile and to also follow me on twitter
@littlemiscoocie-Marcie May
bye x


1 comment:

  1. love the dress..so cute

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete